Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Highway to Health

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by sirprice, Aug 17, 2006.

1. I am not affliliated with these guys in any way , but wouldnt mind joining part of the ride , say Mansfield to Sorrento 3rd Oct, as the destination is on my back door step so to speak. I wondered if any other Netriders are in on this part of the ride.
    I have emailed the webmaster to get more details about departure times etc but have recieved nothing back from them , has anyone else found a similar lack of response?
    I would have thought that being a fundraising exercise their response would have been more active.

2. Sorry folks I did the post in a hurry and did not add the URL or description.
  3. Well, I've registered.... now I just have to wait to hear back from them.
  4. Hahaha

"51 day tour"

"several 'off road stages'"

---> "There's no cost to join in"

I saw the carnage on the Postie-bike Challenge. Join in for a nice, clean, fair weather, leg maybe.
  5. I have registered to but still no replies , and Ktulu I was suggesting a faiweather leg of the route not all 51 days . Some of us have full time jobs to go to.
  6. Wow. That's a lot of kilometres to travel. 51 days !!!!
  7. If they are not going to respond to registration queries then might as well just turn up for a ride anyway. Times and places are published so as far as i can see theres nothing to stop anybody joining in anywhere along the route.
  8. Anyone from Brisvegas taking part in this?

From Highway to Health website

I'm thinkin' about doing Brissy to the Gold Coast - hey why not, I ride it 3 days a week anyway :grin: