Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Your Near Misses - A Place to Vent' started by Quivorir, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Not the blade thankfully, went dirt bike riding last week, blike flipped me off then decided that wasnt enough and landed on me too. Bruise has gotten worse over the week, shin bone in so much pain, cant walk properly. Now need to get xrays, think I might have done some damage. :(

edit: that picture is huge. Wonder if just linking it will work..
  2. hopefully just a bone bruise. all the pain of a fracture without the cast for people to draw on.
    were you geared up??
  3. Yeah, I think the peg hit me, as I have a cut, just missed the shin guard some how.
  4. Ahh one of the great sports. 4 of us went dirt biking on the weekend: 1 obliterated the front end of their bike from jumping it too much, one crashed 4 times (one time into a fence) and 1 broke his collar bone. I, thankfully, was none of the above.
  5. This is great news because I just bought a dirt bike! (sarcasm)
  6. i think you need different riding mates
  7. Its an old one of mine, but i understand your pain mate! I had immense swelling right to the toes as you can see!
    Heal up well.

Attached Files: