Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by mav, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Haven't seen it in years...

Hired it from the DVD store last night.

Great Movie. Great Soundtrack.
  2. and I thought this was going to be about those people who have purchased house and land packages outside Craigieburn and call themselves Highlanders.
  3. top movie Mav...........................BUT hiring DVD is so 5 years ago lol.
  4. Too bad they never bothered training anyone in swordsmanship.

5. chopping limbs and heads off works just as well though lol................the Highlander cartoon is just crazy.
  6. Speaking of movies, I still don't understand why sin city isn't considered the most epic movie of the naughties.
  7. Loved that movie. Shame the TV series was so bad. I guess they used up all the good ideas in the movie.
  8. It's as if they didn't grasp the fact that "there can be only one!" ;)
  9. Highlander is a great film, and as you said the soundtrack is awesome too. Its a shame it was followed up by one of the worst sequels in history. Highlander 2 was a crime against humanity.
  10. Yes exactly !

And yeah the soundtrack by Queen is awesome !
  11. because it isn't. it's in the same trash bin as Kill Bill. :)
  12. Pity Jessica Alba's character in Sin City went to that special Hollywood school of strippers who *don't take anything off*... Must watch it again some time, anyway.

Highlander is a long-time fave, as is Ladyhawke.
  13. I've discovered the DVD machine at the local servo.
  14. There were no sequels, There was only one...

Well that's what I keep telling myself.
  15. I love the b-movie that makes it into movie folk-law.

Highlander, Blade Runner, Blade.
  16. Lol I saw what you did there...................................=D>=D>
  17. Cracker of a film for it's time. Hollywood are bound to do a remake sometime, then Highlander 1, 2 and 3 will be in the bin together.

It's better to burn out than to fade away, there can be only one.
  18. I was 14 the first and only time I watched bladerunner. Maybe I should give it another chance. Lucky year 12 didn't ruin it for me.
  19. Highlander was a great movie. The other 3 - yes 3 - were complete rubbish.