Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

High Octane Motorcycles

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by zetaplus, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Expect a full brief as my bike odyssey begins... Spoken to both Kon and John on the phone, haven't had a chance to head in to the shop but John is on his way to pick my bike up now. Still a little hesitant about letting the bike go with someone who is essentially a stranger but we'll see how things pan out!!!

2. John just picked the bike up, now the fun begins!!!
  3. I've used these guys for a couple of small jobs, tyres & discs, they were pretty good, and knew what they were doing.

Will be using them again as they don't hide any extra costs, are open about the process and work efficiently. I had another friend who used them and he said they were 'too by the book' which is not a bad thing in my opinion, If I'm after a mechanic I am not after someone who will kludge something together into semi working order, but rather work on something to a safe design spec.
  4. Guys, I got the bike back over a week ago and neglected to post. These boys are absolute legends, I was kinda worried at first but the experience was great. I am heading past there later to pick up a trailer so I can take my bike in for rego. I know where I will be going for any bike work from here on in, and where I will be referring my mates to. Cheers John and Kon!