Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

High Kms for a boulevard C50

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by bebopper71, May 8, 2013.

1. Hi all been looking for a new bike and am wondering what would be the upper limit of Kms on a well maintained C50 or shadow 750 as I have seen a few in my price range with 40,000 to 60,000kms on them. is this too many ?

2. If it really is well maintained then I wouldn't be too fussed about the kms. I've seen those bikes go around the clock without issue.
  3. what type of riding do you do? if you like the twisties (who doesnt?...) then you may find that the bigger bikes are not as chuckable as the 250 you currently got.

i luv my M50, but i miss my 250 in the tight corners. 100kgs of extra weight cant be ignored,
  4. heheh well hoping to have the better half on the back. So maybe make that an extra 100kg plus 70 kgs so not really going to be racing through the twisties just relaxed fair weather riding :)