Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hiding in garages..

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by hornet, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Having a cup of coffee with Mrs Hornet yesterday, I spot a bloke wearing an Isle of Man T-shirt at the next table.

"Yes, I bought it over there last year, had so much fun, you gotta go, 100th anniversary this year, etc etc..."

"Do you ride?"

"Yeah, I've got two bikes. Chassis 004 Yamaha RZ-500, never been raced, and Wayne Clarke's old superbike, still has the scratches on the pipe from when he last fell off it..."

:shock: Makes you wonder what else is hiding in people's garages. I wonder where Andrew Turpie's Z-900 (sponsored by Captain Crankshaft's Cycle Centre) is these days?? And the XS-1100 chain-drive special that Dean Pitman built for the Coca-Cola 800 at Oran Park. And 'La Peca', Eddie Lopez's fabulous 900SS Ducati??
  2. I have a 1980 Honda NC50 Express hidden away. :oops: :LOL:
  3. I have a Suzuki XN85 factory FI turbo in the garage.
  4. +1

Sure does Rev! :wink:

5. [​IMG]

or one of them? :bolt:
  6. How do you blokes do those pictures?
  7. [​IMG]

Sorry I wasn't more helpful. :)
  8. Hornet, I cant do the walking dope leaf picture, but the "syndicate kawasaki" is alive and well. saw it today.
  9. :shock: I've seen bike shops withe fewer bikes!!

Many stories could be told about the Syndicate Kawasaki, eh MV?

Oh, and the guy who's name I couldn't remember last night was Graham Laing; he and his wife Bunty were fixtures at many race meetings with his Suzuki Hustler X7 250 proddy bike....
  10. I know the Laings well. see and speak with them all the time. They are well although Bunty is crook from the smokes
  11. Say 'hi' to them for me, won't you?
  12. I was hoping for a story about hornet running from the cops :(
  13. :applause: :applause: Classic, Eswen, made my day :LOL:...