Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by hill250, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Been lurking here for a month or so and thought I might as well register.

I got my Ls a few months ago and have joined the world of motorcycling on a 92 Kawasaki EL250 after a couple of years of not having a car.

It was mainly an economic choice but I like to pretend it was an environmental one as well. :p

I've been looking into this bike business a bit and think I've developed a crush on Deus and cafe style bikes that has me tempted to do evil things to bikes in garages. BUt I'm trying to restrain myself!

Looking forward to more lurking and posible *shock* interaction. :shock:
  2. :shock: Interaction?? :shock:

We don't 'ave with that sorta stuff round 'ere, laddie; this is an internet forum, no names, no pack drill, know wot I mean? :LOL:

Welcome to Netrider, and the joys of the road; the wind in the hair, the bugs in the teeth, the squelching boots, the whole nine yards :).
  3. Howdy! Mmmm cafe racers...be sure to post if you do! (with pics of course...) :)

Welcome to NR ;)
  4. Welcome to the forum
  5. just on bugs, is it true they can fly through your eyes and moosh your brain? :shock: