Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Kurse, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Just saying hi. Soon to be riding an 08 Jix after writing off my old one. Melb rider, see you around :grin:

2. Welcome to Netrider :).

Take a couple of minutes to read the Terms and Conditions of the forum please; https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2813
    There's only a few dos and don'ts, but it makes for a quiet life.

Check out the Victorian section for coffee nights and social events; there's one or two of them on the go :LOL:.
  3. hi and welcome
  4. Good choice, my man, really good choice. :grin:

Welcome to NR :cool:
  5. welcome :grin:
  6. Hey dude. Why not hold off on the Suzuki 08 model. There will be a major update in 09 and you'll suffer the usual big price drop.

Either 08 zx10R or fire blade will future proof you for the next two years!

7. Welcome to NR Kurse
  8. Welcome to NR..

Whack your location in your profile.. :wink:
  9. Welcome to the World of NR Kurse
  10. Cause its already been 2 and a half months and my withdrawels are getting out of hand.

What is so special about the 09? Can't say i've read much about it. I was perfectly happy with my 06 anyway, I had it just the way I like it :(

Oh well, I'm sure the 08 will cheer me right up......and brand spanking new gear. I'll just have to be sitting on my new bike, wearing my gear when I find out how much my new premium will be......

P.S thanks for the welcome guys :)