Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Andoni, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Hi all... firstly I'd like to say what an awesome site!

My name is Anthony from Geelong and have just got my L's for a third time lol, watta ya do heh.

Anyway nice to meet you all :)

2. Welcome to NR! :beer:

3. i guess the appropriate answer would be get off your ass and do you P's before your L's run out again :LOL:

welcome to netrider

4. Can't argue with you there...that's just sound advice :LOL:

Thanks Cookeetree.

5. Welcome to NetRider. There has been a flurry of Geelongians joining us. They will prob want more riding buddies!!

WGM

6. LOL me being one of em :) If your keen for a ride yell out, I need a few more people i can ride with

7. welcome! :LOL:

8. Thanks guys...

Now its end of year I'm looking for work over Summer (I'm a full-time student), and hopefully I'll be able to get a bike as I had to sell the last one. The waiting is killing me lol
    At the age of 29 I'd hoped to not be in this situation (studying) but atleast I'll have a career as a result. Once I get a bike I'll be keeping an eye out for group rides :)

9. Andoni,

Welcome from another Geelong rider, see you on the road when you get a bike. I'll ride with you.

Lisa

10. Welcome to NR.. :grin:

11. Thanks for the invite Dan and Lisa...hopfully I won't be too far away :grin: