Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Gavran, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Well hello there everyone,

2nd post for me, had the first one in the general dis group. Just wanted to say hi and that im very happy i have found a forum where i can chat with other riders and get the chance to catch up and go riding:)

I have bought a CBR 250 RR and am absolutely loving it. I've managed to ride almost everyday and can't get enough:)

Here is something about me, im 24 years old work in Melbourne CBD and count the hours and minutes for home time:)

Just thought id say hi to everyone and that i look forward to whatever is out there:)
  2. Whats out there big and bigger annocodas... Have fun
  3. Heya Gavran, welcome aboard mate....

Come for a ride with us boys.... :)

4. Annocondas, ha ha ha thats a good one:)
  5. hey welcome to the forum , riding next to a learner the other day out in the northern suburbs on a cbr250 rr with L plates near lalor
    was that you ?
  6. Welcome to the forums mate.

:D :D
  7. Welcome! I'm almost the same as you except I'm 31, work in Richmond (close enough to CBD) and have a BTR250. Everything else is almost spot on with my thought process :)
  8. Welcome aboard!

Let me just point out that it can be as much fun riding with girls as it is riding with boys (thanks xg!! :p )

:D :D :D
  9. On bikes lil!!! On bikes!! you need to specify :LOL:

Welcome to the forums Gavran :)
  10. Only when the girls are in front on a straight stretch of road when there is no other scenery to look at :LOL: :p :LOL:

Welcome to the forums :)
  11. Welcome to the madness that is life in the forums :D
  12. Welcome to the forums Gavran. As Lil said, you can always come along on rides with the girls as well, actually most rides posted have both male and female riders going along. :p
    Come along to coffee night at Sth Bank on Friday and meet a few of us and put a few faces to names :)
  13. Oh yeah, and when you do, just to let you know, I'm a bloke, getting sick of guys faces dropping when I introduce myself :LOL: :p :LOL:
  14. Heya Gavran :D Welcome

Lisa :twisted:
  15. Hi,

thanks for the welcome, ill come around on friday definately:) Just took my left faring off to get it painted. im going to be painting my bike this weekend but ill be there.

Thanks for the welcome flipper, foxy (ill make sure i dont let my jaw drop! ha ha), lisa, Jafu, cbr steve, lil, undii, lids, groberts, xg and anyone i forgot:):)

Where exactly in this coffe joint?
  16. tease...
  17. Oh yeah i see what you mean now !!

Bloody tease lil

:LOL: :LOL: :twisted: :LOL: :LOL:
  18. welcome to the chaos.hmmmm chaos is such an understatement :shock:

hope to see you out there soon :)
  19. Don't we all mate, don't we all... except for the melbourne part :) . Welcome to the forums