Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Michelle Prowse, Jun 23, 2015.

1. My name is Michelle, getting back on the bike after 25 years, what a great feeling. I have purchased a XVS 650 classic and LOVE it. Hoping to get lots of tips and advise.
    Thanks for the add.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Welcome Michelle ProwseMichelle Prowse there are a number of crazy people here at NR - but all have words of wisdom to share - good on you for getting back in the saddle - it is a wonderful feeling indeed - make sure you check out the different forums and please post pics of your rides in the 'photos from your ride' thread (once you have got that member tag) make a few posts and then a whole new interesting world is on offer :p

3. Feels good doesn't it Michelle, did the same thing 15 months ago, just a matter of making some time for yourself, something sadly lacking for me at the moment. And welcome aboard.

4. welcome aboard :] nice bike

5. Welcome Michelle, a popular bike the 650.
    Just try a search for xvs650 and you'll find heaps.

6. G'day MichelleMichelle, welcome to the forum and back to two wheels - it is a great feeling isn't it.

7. Hello and welcome, Michelle. Nice choice of comeback bike.

8. Welcome to NR

9. Howdy & Welcome to NR!

10. Welcome, and welcome back. I suspect that the XVS650 is not just the bike of choice for many LAMS riders, but also for MOST lady LAMS riders!! Enjoy it, and hang around here for tips and tricks, and for the chance to share your growing knowledge with others....