Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Centaur, Nov 3, 2013.

1. I'm returning to riding after a couple of decades without a bike licence. Apparently its illegal to do 90 km/h in Sydney Road, Coburg, who knew?
    Anyway I've got the licence back and am on LAMS until the middle of next year, therefore I'm riding a Daelim VJF 250.
    The whole LAMS thing is probably not a bad idea as when I re-started riding I was no where near as good as I remembered.
    When I'm not riding I'm a lawyer.

2. welcome :)
  3. Crime.
    A long time ago I also did Family Law but I stopped, you get a better class of client with crime.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. G'day Perry.
  5. You talking to me?

(With apologies to Robert DeNiro.)
  6. I guess you quit doing family law is that because you gotta sit there and listen about how their family life sucks ?
  7. Lol you being a lawyer aside

Welcome to Netrider sir, hope the bike is still putting a smile on your dial :)
  8. Oh, of course, I should have known, I'm old enough (just) to remember Perry Mason.

Seriously - whether you defend or prosecute the (regular) crooks and coppers treat the whole thing professionally, its not personal. With family law clients its nothing but personal - they're feral.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Welcome to NR, you and Justus should be just right for each other lol:)
  10. Ain't that the truth
  11. it wasnt me i swear
    • Like Like x 1