Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Gotsome, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Hi, Newbie to the forum.

Currently on my Ls, have just passed the time to go for the licence but struggling to find a time for the next few weeks to go for the test. Currently own a Suzi GS500 naked which I'm mainly using for commuting to work (even in the rain), already having thoughts of a new bike to go with it for weekend fun when I get off my restrictions. If I listened to every thought on this would need to build another 3 garages to store them all.

Outside of riding, boring office worker, 3 kids, married, mortgage and all the rest

2. Welcome aboard, what are you thinking you might like to get you out of the boring office on weekends?

3. Welcome to another SE Melbs rider :)

4. Welcome to Netrider, and the fun of deciding what to get next!

5. Depends on when you ask me and what I've just looked at, BMW Tourer is up there, A few of the cruisers (only a few though) strike my fancy purely as a weekender, V-Strom 1000.