Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Mickydicky, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Hi

2. welcome.

3. well, that's mighty informative.

flesh it out a bit mate.

The worst we could do is take any information you provide and use it to steal your identity and sign up a bunch of credit cards in your name but that hasn't happened for absolutely weeks so you should be pretty safe.

4. oo I know all about ya! it's ok! you're name is micky.. you have a dic... umm.. you ride a motorbike.. I think an 04 ZX6R.. and you're from Sydney!

Do I get a prize??

:p

5. ^ you sure do - call up a bank of your choice and see how big a credit limit they'll give ya.

6. lol he's already engaged in conversation - brought in by another member or someone likes the pic of him...i've started conversations with less info.

7. where is her other hand ??

8. mick murphy .....r1 rider? i dunno i'm just guessing from his post on sydneys riders on fb :p

9. G'day.
    Maybe, but this isn't THAT sort of pub.

10. Hey everybody. Sorry for the crappy opening thread. though i would have been able to delete it after i posted but couldnt.

Name is Mick, I ride an 04 ZX6R. from the western suburbs of syd and i love long walks on the beach.

11. so that must be your sister then

12. No no its the missus

13. SMA missed out on the beaches bit - no prize for you!

14. Well doesn't that just suck the big one...

:confused: