Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Lilrider, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Hi Guys
    I'm a learner near the ACT, I've been riding a couple of months on a CBF 250 hpoing to go for my P's soon. See ya round!

2. are you hot?

and welcome :]
  3. hey! welcome to NR

theres some good roads up your way...have fun!
  4. Must be noobs day out, g'day Lilrider.
  5. Welcome to NR. (y)
  6. yes. And modest.

good roads out here, have meant that most of my experience in on the highway though so I need to get into town more and get on the little messy round abouts ect!
  7. Damn, [MENTION=34918]87crisis[/MENTION], I knew you were quick...but wow!
  8. guy or girl?
  9. Rhi? Is that you?
  10. It's a bloody struggle to beat him to it, isn't it? He must be running an RSS feed or something

Oh and welcome Lilrider :)
  11. I will one day....one day
  12. Welcome in.

13. well canberra has plenty of roundabouts... but where's the nearest "town"?
  14. wa ha ha ha ha ha how did you know?? I'm sure there are plenty of people of my description/bike/location riding around??
  15. Oh I dunno... little rider, female, lives near the ACT, on L's for a few months, about to go for P's, riding CBF250... I mean this is a small place, no?

hahahahaha, welcome..oh and as for the first question... check this https://netrider.net.au/forums/showthread.php?t=135957 only the funnest thread I've ever posted...in the history of me posting threads :D

welcome!!! p.s. boys... I concur she is HOT!!!!! :angel:
  16. Welcome LilRider!
  17. Well SevenSins now I know who you are at least ha ha ha nice pics :p fun idea for a thread!

Leather makes anyone hot right? ;)
  18. :worthlesspics:
  19. Another ACT'r, welcome to NR..
  20. hahaha... thanks it was meant to be just for fun.... nice to be able to put names to faces... can easily do that on our local forum cause we know everyone already (small place)

I agree...Pics Please!!!! go orn.. I dare you!

Nah!!!! Just OUTSIDE ACT!! ... :angel: