Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi :)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by fenric, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Hey everyone, long-time listener, first-time caller from Adelaide here :)

Finally took the plunge and bought my first motorbike a couple of weeks ago, passed my Ls test about a fortnight ago and have been slowly increasing my confidence on the roads.

A mate of mine has done the same thing and its been great fun to learn together.

Got a second-hand blue Honda CBF-250 at a good price, nifty little bike but I'm already starting to set my sights on the next step up!

Just wanted to say how valuable I've found the information from this site and its regular posters, I've learnt so much from it all.

2. Welcome fellow Crow Eater.

3. welcome to NR, if I lived in Adel I'd say 'rock up for sat morn prac sessions' but havent seen anyone organising these for SA yet..
    Congrats ok the 'L's and meet up with the locals, believe a coffee night's been sorted, go talk to peeps and get out with them too. enjoy.

4. Welcome to NR. (y)

5. It's sink or swim over here,,we dont want no nanny state.

• Like Like x 1