Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by woopdidoo, Jun 21, 2012.

1. I made 2 posts and forgot about the welcome lounge ](*,)

Anyways, HI.
    Name is Vince. On my L's. 4th month riding. :newb:
    From Sydney. I've got keys to a '93 CBR250RR and an '08 Ninja 250R.
    Did an awesome run to Wiseman's Ferry yesterday mainly due to the fact that I took the wrong turn at West Pennant Hills and went to Hornsby instead of Dural and was then forced to take Galston Rd and its 5km/h hairpins. Gave me a good scare :)

P.S: There's roadwork on the way to Wiseman's outside Maroota.
  2. Welcome Vince, good to hear you are getting out on the good NSW runs. Having a choice of bikes is a good position to be in. :)

3. Hey Vince

Cool 2 bikes!

How did you find the run as a new rider?, got my license around the same time as you but haven't had a chance to get very far out of the city yet. Absolutely itching to do a funner ride!
  4. @chris, thanks :)

I found the ride quite easy if you were to just head up to wiseman's from ryde.
    However, I messed up and took the wrong turn -- went to Hornsby and was forced to take Galston Rd to get to wiseman's. (street view galston rd - pretty treacherous lol)

Just always remember to look where you want to go. Almost went wide staring at a ute in the other lane 8-[
    • Like Like x 1
  5. holy crap dude i just remembered to street view Galston rd. That looks like insanity/ heaps of fun! NEED to go
  6. Welcome to Netrider! Ride safe!