Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Rom, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Hey friends,

I'm new to the forum and pretty new to road riding. Grew up riding motorbikes - a Z50 which I still have and a TY80, which was sadly sold. But once I got to big for them, kinda forgot about it.

I've spent the last few years resisting the temptation of road riding, but I brought a VTR250 last year which I have been having a lot of fun on. After first riding the bike, figured I would be better of waiting for a bigger more powerful bike to modify and get attached to. But I cant resist any longer. I've got about 8 months left on my P's and I got the bike so cheap that I should still profit when I sell it. So a Neptune exhaust is on the way, along with LED indicators and a tail light (same as Sireddie has fitted to his bike and is kindly letting me know how he went about it). Ill try resist to much more than this but who knows where it will go!

2. Hi Rom, welcome to NR, where abouts are you? enjoy the fun :)
  3. all sorts of read-only-memory jokes spring to mind, but I'll restrict myself to saying Hi and welcome :)
  4. Thanks guys. I'm in the Can (ACT). Hornet you can call me Tom if ya like :)