Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by NitrousOxide, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Sup,

Ive been browsing this forum for some time but finally decided to register. Name is Muhammad and Im overly obsessed about nitrous.

I recently purchased my first bike, '97 CB250 Hornet. Ive named her Nitrous :p

I bought the bike to commute because the traffic to North Sydney is mental torture and everyone whos ever caught a train in Sydney at 7:30am and 5pm knows how horrid it is. Anyone who says "you obviously havent caught a train in <insert non-sydney rail system>" ...no, just no.

So yea, hi.

If theres anyone in the Bankstown area that wants to ride Im down, as soon as I learn to ride that is :p
  2. Welcome to Netrider.

Every day I DON'T have to live in Sydney is a joy; I can't imagine 'travelling' by train every day; bike is the go, especially a Hornet :LOL:
  3. your bike sounds fully sick bro zit turbo charged??? so do you run it on NOS? :p
    you obviously haven't ridden a train in melbourne :p

nah, seriously, welcome to netrider
  4. welcome to NR, easy on the giggle gas !!
  5. *nods*

Sent from somewhere using Tapatalk
  6. Like cougs, nods.
  7. gday mate.

I m in Beverly hills area & ride an Red Aprilia RS 125 Lorenzo replica. I always take canterbury road to & from to work. what color is ya bike mate.
    Good luck with riding bro.