Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by scooter12, Aug 30, 2009.

1. G'day all , this is my first post on netrider and just wanted to say hi and how great I think the site is. I love all the forums and huge range of topics. The encouragement and help that everyone is so happy to spread around is fantastic. Although I just joined I love being a part of Netrider and look foward to lots more posts in the future.

If there is any other members from the north coast area drop me a message would love to say hi.

Cheers :grin:
  2. welcome mate :biker:
  3. Lose the caps in your title mate or it will be the shortest membership ever.
  4. Sorry my bad, new to posting on Forums :oops:
  5. Welcome Aboard !!!

For a moment there, I thought GREAT ! I won't be the 'shortest' member here anymore. ..
    Guess I was a little hasty in reading your reply :cry: :p
  6. I thought I won the shortest member until I met ceska... :p

Welcome new one, what stage of riding are you at? Learner? Experienced?
  7. Welcome to Netrider :). With all the rain you get on the north coast have you ordered the optional water-wings for your bike???
  8. Normally I would need the water wings but have had nothing but perfect riding weather for the last month. :cool:
  9. Brownyy Thanks for the welcome,have Had my licence for 15 years and have ridden mainly off road but did some on road as well. I am now a dedicated road rider and loving every minute of it. :cool:
  10. welcome mate :)