Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hi ya's

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Raydi8, Nov 27, 2012.

1. hi all, i am new to this site and have recently returned to melbourne after four years in sydney. have been enjoying heading south west, west, north, north east, east and south east for day rides and overnighters. i ride daily and have enjoyed settling back in to melbourne and rediscovering the surrounds.

been riding trail bikes on and off since my teens, got my road licence a few years ago to beat city traffic and quickly discovered the joy of country touring.. so i'm in melbourne now, yell out if ya wanna go for a ride :)

i get around..

2. Hi and welcome. Was good to meet you last night.

Check out the Vic section of Announcements for upcoming rides, and, if you want to meet loads of NRs, come along to the Saturday Learner sessions in Elwood. You're no longer a learner, but neither are most of us - the learners learn stuff, and we either stand around talking bikes/trips/miscellaneous shite or relearn something.
  3. cool username :happy:

welcome to Netrider...
  4. Welcome to the net.
  5. Thanks you gals & guys :) I'll make an effort to catch up soon! Work weekends intermittently, in property.. Soon!!