Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi to everyone from Sydney

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by ShanB, Sep 2, 2014.

1. #1 ShanB, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
    I wanted to introduce myself . I am Shan from Westmead, Sydney NSW.

I started to ride motorbikes when I was young overseas(mostly 150 cc bikes). Since moving to Australia after 8 years I wanted to start riding again, so 2 weeks back I bought a Hyosung GT250R to get used to the riding conditions before upgrading to a bigger bike. I am looking forward to improve on safe riding skill and basic motorbike maintenance.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Howdy and welcome aboard.
  3. Thanks :)
  4. Hi Shanb, Get along to Homebush learner meetings on Saturday. You will be welcome and meet a bunch of people to go riding with.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Hey there and welcome.

Let me know if you want to take a ride sometime. I don't do rides around the suburbs but day rides to a few places.

I have plenty of time off so yell out if keen.
  6. Welcome to Netrider. I can only echo what the others have said ;)
  7. #7 ShanB, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
    Thanks for that, I still need to get used to the bike, still looking down to use the turn signals, so once I using the controls of the bike intuitively and more confidence in the motorway, I can join you, for the time being I and just riding around the suburb and Great Western Hwy .

8. Yuk!!
  9. welcome aboard:]
  10. Welcome to NR....
  11. Thanks all.
  12. Hi and welcome.
  13. Howdy. Best advice for a learner is to read and ask as much as you can. No questions are too stupid when you start out (ok maybe there are a few I can think of......). Anyway - best of luck in finding your feet

14. Thanks for that, I am sure I have my share of stupid question to ask :)
  15. Thanks for that, I am working on Saturdays. Once I find some time on Saturday I will be there.