Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi to all

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by whenigrowup, Feb 9, 2008.

1. hello, just thought i would say hello to you all, nice place u guys/girls have here.

Anywho's my name is Mark i am 31 and i am a computer tech. Live in Wagga Wagga NSW (don't make fun of the town name its bad enough i live here) bought a bike a few years back (zxr250a) and got caught up in life so never got around to fixing it up. So here i am.

2. Welcome. We have ALOT of people in IT/computers here.

See you around.
  3. Hi Mark.

Wagga Waga isn't so bad, I go through there on my way to see my Grandma in Leeton all the time.

You'll get heaps of tips on here for fixing your bike up, as well as a lot of other useful stuff.

4. Welcome to NR :cool:
  5. welcome :grin:
  6. Welcome to Netrider. You know what they say about the town, don't you? "The town so nice they named it twice".
  7. Welcome to NR :LOL:
  8. Welcome to Netrider from another newbie. Good luck with the ZXR.
  9. Hey mark, welcome to NR!
    I ride a ZXR250A and love it. Good luck :grin:
  10. thanks for all the welcomes, i feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
  11. :LOL: I love your display pic!!!! :rofl:

Classic. How ya doing? Wagga Wagga rocks :biker:
  12. heya welcome, i've jus joined NR yesterday :p

i did IT in ultimo tafe and randwick, with two of the best teachers i've never met before. his name was Shane and .. another bloke i forgot.. he's like santa clause hehe.

Cert 3 and 4 but i stil dont remember how to put a cat5 cable together withthe head clip.. lol .. the colours confuses me..

but i do know how to:
    - turn comp on-off
    - sending emails, receiving and opening
    - clicking, double clicking, enter and delete :LOL:
  13. hi and welcome