Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi to all...

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Cambo351, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Hi...Just getting into riding and on my L's in Sydney.

I have a Honda Dio which is great for getting to work. Love the ease of scooters. Like riding an office chair at 60Kmh. I really only run to work an so the scooter thing is great for me. Really easy to park.

Looking to maybe upgrade to a PCX 150 later if it can get me to Bowral once every couple of months .

Cheers all.
  2. Welcome :cool:
  3. Scooter rider=distinct lack of welcomes lol
    Everyone who owns a bike and parks in the CBD hates scooter bro's because the fcukers all try and move your bike to fit their ghey little scooter into a spot that isn't really a spot!
  4. Welcome Cambo351Cambo351
    Enjoy, whatever the ride.
  5. G'day and welcome, Cambo351Cambo351. Your Honda Dio would make for an easy commute. Consider one of the 250-300 cc scooter models if and when you upgrade. If you're heading out of the city to places such as Bowral the extra power will make travelling on the open road easier.
  6. Welcome, whatever you ride!!
  7. Welcome to the forum mate.

I used to scoot around on a scooter between the different manufacturing plants at Toyota South Africa for many years. Miss that!
  8. gday Cambo351Cambo351 and welcome to NR - get your knees in the breeze!