Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hi to all from SYD!!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by dorikin234, Jan 14, 2008.

1. hey hows it goin?
    my name's ryan, 16 turning 17 in april
    my god-brother got me into bikes, and im hooked hehe
    all im doing now is looking at what bike i can get, the riding gear and all the basics to getting started

will be pleased to meet you all in the near future!
    laters

2. Welcome to Netrider, nothing like starting young!!

There's heaps of good advice here, and threads along the exact line of questions that you are going to ask, so search around; you can bet if there's a question about new starters with bikes, it's already been asked, and answered a few times too :).

3. Welcome. See you around soon, whereabouts are you and what are you looking at getting?

4. im from kingsgrove. south/eastern suburbs
    lookin to get a cbr250rr or a vtr250
    its a dilemma for now but once questions are answered, i think ill know what to choose

5. hi and welcome

6. Hi Mate and welcome

7. Hi & Welcome to the madhouse Ryan.

Good luck with finding a bike.
    See you around soon.

Kim

8. Another Sydneysider

I'd also like to chime in with a g'day all! :beer:

I recently moved to (deleted bit worried about theivin bastards) Sydney from Victoria for a job which fortunately gives me more time to spare and now the opportunity to pursue the whole motorbike thing (zero experience).

After scrolling the forums for a little while now it's obvious there are a few people on here who clearly love the idea of sharing the passion and have some great advice to offer.

Look forward to picking your brains!

9. I'll also be yet another noob joining in the hellos.

Recently got my L's but have been riding on and off for just over 10 years. (No not on the road).

If you happen to see a blue VTR250 zooming around in the inner western of Sydney with L plates it's likely to be me.

10. lol hi to all 3 of u's :p