Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi to all from Melbourne newbie!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by pokka, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Hi all,
    I'm Pok, I live in Bundoora and already addicted to riding!
    I've been lurking on the site for awhile but too shy to post on ^^.

I'm a student from Thailand and have been on thowheels for about 5-6 years before coming here.
    Used to ride Honda LS125 back in Thailad. I've now upgraded to a Fireblade (Yeha! really love it!).

I love to go to a coffee night but too nervious to get there on my own >_<, wish to gain some confident here.

See ya on the road soon!

Best regards,
  2. Welcome aboard.. You are more than welcome at a coffee night, just roll up and intro yourself.. There is another member near by you named Sweeris on the forum who is also a student..
  3. Welcome!
    Don't be scared of the coffee nights - the coffee is good, conversation interesting and the people are varied! Like all environments, some tall, some short, some loud, some quiet, some same, some different. Good thing is we all love motorbikes (in different ways no doubt) so it is a common ground to chat about!

See you at a coffee night soon!

4. hey pok, welcome to Netrider, and don't be afraid to amble along to a coffee night; anyone who turns up on a Fireblade is gunna get respect anyway!!! (Unless it's a 250 Fireblade, in which case, join the queue to the left :LOL:).
  5. Welcome! Yes, come to a coffee night :grin:
  6. Thanks for the welcome - nice to be here^ ^.

I've met many riders at the island last Sunday! That was really cool!

see you soon at coffee night!

Ride safely,