Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hi to all aussie net riders - & you westies!!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by harmony, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Hi to all, well i have allready met a few of you at the coffee meet, wow what a blast of a day :LOL: .
    hope to meet more net riders in coming events :grin:

2. WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL:

My nagging pay's off :shock:,
    Another Westies chick, and counting.

Watch out Swiss we are coming out of the woodworks :LOL:

Cheers Lou
  3. welcome to n-n-n-n-n-netrider :grin:

4. welcome to to netrider
  5. As long as you don't end every sentence with "hay !"
    Or say "you reckon" every third sentence.

oh, and welcome !
  6. Welcome to NR..
  7. "hay" micky oopps "HI" na i like to end with "SWEEEEEEEEEET" is that ok!!!!!!!!!!!!:LOL: "hope to catch up with you at one of the meets :grin: "
  8. welcome......................choice!!! :LOL:
  9. Well i thought i would have to stop by since i seem to have been mentioned :p Welcome Harmony, and just ignore the talk thats going on about me :wink: I'm told that i may have met you already, but my memory isn't serving me well at the moment. So look forward to meeting you at another coffee meet or ride (for the 1st or 2nd time :roll: )
  10. welcome harmony :grin:
  11. Gday Harmony.

Wasn't till I was talking to Lou that I realised who you were.
    Hope to see you again this satday.

You are obviously meeting too many other ladies/girls/westies at coffee meets around town that you forget easily. :LOL: You'll have to get yourself a little black book matey.
  12. Hello Harmony, welcome to the stupidity :p might cya on our way through in a couple of weeks :grin: