Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi There

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by KC, Jan 21, 2007.

1. Just wanted to say hello....
    My name is Kasie. Just got back into riding in November after a 12 year break. Bought an old Yamaha FZR600 - which is currently in the shop getting a new regulator. I hope it's not to start of stuff going wrong. I've had the suspension serviced too.
    Anyone else out there with an FZR? I was wandering if mine was the last living one.
    Anyway, I feel like a learner again. I did an advanced stayupright course a few weeks back - it was good.
    We have some nice roads near where I live (THE OAKS - South West Sydney) and I've been getting out on the road quite a lot with hubby and I feel like I'm getting better every ride, but I still have a long way to go.....
    Anyway, bye for now.
    Kasie

2. Welcome to the forums. Enjoy and stay safe.. :grin:

3. welcome kc

4. Welcome to the friendly forums KC :grin:

5. Welcome to Netrider KC, have fun being back on the bike! :)

6. Hey KC, did you bring the Sunshine Band along with you???

Welcome to Netrider and back to the roads too, hope to see you out there one day soon.....

7. Welcome KC. The Oaks is a nice spot. I used to love going up to the lookout over the Warragamba catchment area when I worked at Camden. Used to live in Mt Annan.

8. Welcome KC, hope you enjoy.

9. Welcome to NR Kasie :grin:

10. Hi Kasie, Welcome! :grin: