Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hi there

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by benji, Jan 4, 2006.

1. Hi all,

I'm ben and a mate told me about this site. looks pretty cool and i'm hoping to make it on some rides with u guys (if you'll have me). i'm riding a 97 bandit 1200.
  2. Welcome to the world of insults.. :LOL: :LOL: Seriously, enjoy !!
  3. Hey Benji, welcome to the Forum at the end of the Universe!

It's good to have a Wangaratta rider active on the forum.

{Hornet wanders away idly singing Wangaratta Wahine.....}
  4. pics

Hey how do i get pics on here? do i have to put em on a website or something?
  5. You can post them to your own web-space and point to them, or to something like photobucket, which lots of Netriders use, and do likewise.

There is a Netrider photo gallery too, but most people use one of the above methods.....
  6. Re: pics

Like Hornet600 said ;)

They don't like pics posted in threads here - but links to pics offsite are fine.

Welcome ;)
  7. ok i think i got a pic of my bike here-http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/benji9/DSCI0009.jpg
    can someone tell me if it worked?
  8. G'day Benji! Welcome..
  9. G'day Benji!

How long have you been in Wang for? I grew up in Benalla and did VCE at Galen College in Wang. My Flatemate (Egiste, also on the forum) is from Eldorado.

I'm often in Benalla and Wang. Perhaps we should organise some rides around there. :grin:
  10. sup have a good one mate.
  11. grew up in wang till about 1990 then wodonga then werribee moved back in 2000