Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi there

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Michael Cope, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Hi everyone,
    My name is Mike and I've just bought my first bike after 50 years on the planet (never too late to learn something new).
    I'm relatively new in Sydney having moved from Melbourne a year ago. I've always loved Motorsport and used to race Formula Ford in my teen years (yes, they were around back then...).
    Look forward to following the posts and learning from the more experienced riders amongst you.

Oh... Almost forgot the important bit. I ride a HD Street 500.

2. Welcome Michael. Lots to look at, learn, and to entertain you on this site. Being in Sydney, I usually post up when I'm going for a ride, so please come along to any that interest you. Others also post up rides so keep an eye out for them.
  3. Welcome to Netrider :)

Formula Ford was always terrific close racing; I remember in the 70s and 80s Oran Park used to run what they called Two-Plus-Four race meetings, where cars and bikes competed on the same programme. The Formula Fords were great to watch....
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. G'day and welcome, MichaelMichael. Congratulations getting your new motorcycle!
  5. Welcome to NR
  6. :]welcome aboard
  7. Howdy Mike & Welcome to NR!