Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi There :)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Stephenc1, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Hey guys,

Just put down my deposit for a Yamaha MT-03 and picking it up tomorrow (despite some things that I read online). Was just my favourite on my budget.

As it's going to be my first bike I'll probably be asking quite a bit on here :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hey Stephenc1Stephenc1, welcome to NR and life on two wheels :) Good luck with picking up your first ride tomorrow, happy times!
  3. welcome aboard :]
  4. Hi Stephenc1Stephenc1 and welcome to NR. :happy: Congrats on your new ride. How did picking up the bike go?
  5. Welcome to NR nice ride ask away- lots of great experience and a few laughs on here :)
    PeonyPeony just picked up a very nice blue MT03
  6. Stephenc1Stephenc1 welcome to NR from a fellow MT-03 owner - took mine out for a spin at the weekend - loving it!!!
  7. Welcome to NR..

Yay....Another Yamaha..
  8. Love the new bike :)

Took it for a few short rides so far and it's still a massive difference to my old 125 Scooter haha

Yes I saw the pictures of your bike Peony and really like it! Maybe one day I can get a good deal for mine to get it painted and make it unique like yours
  9. Hi Stephen,
    Welcome & Enjoy.