Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi there!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by mintslice, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Hello! New here, from Sydney and enjoying the ride so far.

Bought a bike straight after I got my L's and have been circling around my place for the past few trips, hoping to venture out into the wild yonder soon.

Hope to be riding for a very long time, and meeting other riders soon :)

2. welcome aboard :)
  3. Welcome to Nutrider!
  4. Welcome to NR...
  5. Welcome to a life of addiction.......!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. welcome aboard :] you'll be surprised how quickly those circles around your house increase in size
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks for the warm welcomes all :)

Yes! looking forward to it!
  8. When I first started riding, I didn't ride in circles around my house. I rode in circles around someone else's house... It saved me from opening my front door to find all my neighbours there, wanting to kill me... :eek:
  9. Welcome.
    Let me know if you want to go for a ride sometime. I don't rides around Sydney's grid lock suburbs, but day rides to the Hunter Valley, Kangaroo Valley and weekends away in the Snowy region etc, so if that interests you....
  10. Hahaha, didn't think of that, I wonder if my neighbours are loving me revving around the neighbourhood late night

That does sound more relaxing than riding around the city. Ill keep it in mind, Thanks!