Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi there

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Fyzer, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Hi, I'm Fyzer, a long time rider since 1983, hmm that would be 31 years now.
    I'm currently riding VFR 750 (my daily ride), and early RZ250 (being modified on the go, as a riding project bike)
    And.....a Chinese PitPro 140, so I can go dirt riding with my 13yo nephew at a local motorcross track...I usually don't talk too much about that bike....
    I live in the outereast of Melbourne, near the foot of the Dandenong Ranges and work part-time as a group fitness instructor, so I have plenty of time to ride, if I so choose and the weather allows.
    Well, I'll leave it here, the footy's on right now, so I'll catch you all later.

2. Welcome Fyzer,
    There's a few of us around the Eastern hills.
    Maybe we'll see you out there.

3. Welcome. Great choice of road bike :LOL:

4. Welcome to NR !

5. Welcome to NR...

6. Those bikes all sound interesting. Maybe post up some pics when you get the chance (I think you need acertain no of posts).

Welcome to the forummm.

7. Welcome mate (y)

8. welcome aboard mate

9. Welcome. Is the dirt track near one of my running tracks just next to the Nunawading recycling station? If so, wave to the old guy struggling up the hill, it will be me!

10. The track is the one at Kilsyth, on Colchester Rd, the Maroondah Rider Training Club.