Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi there!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by ebf00, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Hi everyone,

A bit about me. I unfortunately only began riding 18 months ago. Unfortunate because I wish I'd done it 10 years ago. Like many of you, I absolutely love it.

My first year of riding was in Thailand which was a wonderful experience and despite how crazy it is there, probably taught me a great deal about commuting.

I'm now back in Australia and have purchased a brand new ER6N, with hopes to upgrade in two years to a Street Triple or similar.

I did three track days in Thailand and intend on doing further track days here.

Anyway, looking forward to spending time on the forums.
  2. Hi,

Welcome along, nice choice of first bike

3. Yeah, been quietly impressed by the bike. Rented a 2009 model in Thailand and it was rather underwhelming, but since their update in 2012 seems to be a completely different bike.
  4. Hello, that looks like my daughter when she finds out I've eaten the last Calypo.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Welcome to Netrider.
  6. Hey mate welcome to NR.
  7. Howdy Gold Coaster. Traffic o/s is amazing eh? Did u get to Vietnam. Now that's an experience.
    I'm a newie to NR & found it great. Everyone seems to be so keen to help.
    Hope you don't wear the normal Qld safety gear (T shirt, Shorts & Thongs Flip flops or whatever). That's one thing that amazed me when I moved here 4 years ago. Maybe its the 4 x that does it to em.