Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi there

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by bikerlady, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Hi there,

I have just read on another forum that it is appropriate to introduce yourself first before launching into a topic. My apologies. I am Jo from Victoria. I am a mum of 3 boys, I ride a Honda VT750. My hubby also rides. As you can probably tell, i have not been on this forum before. I am looking forward to learning the ropes as it seems like a great resource.

All the best,
  2. Re: New ladies bike club!

Welcome Jo, Regarding introductions yes it is the general thing around here to introduce yourself in the Welcome Lounge and Birthday Greetings area it may be worth dropping in there and saying hello. Also there are a group of girls who were trying to form a ride group in this thread. Maybe worth dropping in there as well.

You have caught us at a bit of a transition time there has been a Coup D'etat of the management here so you may see some arguments flying around. Don't worry it will be sorted soon. Welcome, I hope to see you contributing.
  3. welcome Jo, good to see u here :)
  4. Hi Jo from another lady rider. My hubby also rides. Welcome to the group.
  5. Hi JO,
    Welcome...Always nice to have another women rider joining the ranks...
    My hubby also rides, and i have 2 daughters...
  6. Welcome to NR Jo.
  7. Welcome aboard Jo. Hope you enjoy.