Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi there great site here

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by sked, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Been reading other members post for a while now.i have had my riders licence now for about 12 years first bike was a gpx250. had it for 3 years then along came the family :grin: away went the bike :(
    then after several years of watching every bike go past,watching children grow up ,reading bike mags and dreaming, the boss said why don't you buy another bike :grin: yeh ha
    so I've ended up with a yzf600r, 1998 model.I've had it for about 1month now mainly traveled to and from work and any other reason i can find.
    want more can i say i love being back on the bike.
    great site

2. Welcome Steve. You all have fun now, ya hear. :p
  3. Steve which Steve is this... You should really update your profile so we know where your from etc. :LOL:

P.S. Welcome
  4. welcome back steve - hope you enjoy the site
  5. welcome sked. the newcaslte riders are riding fairly frequently nearly every weekend, stay tuned to the nsw event forums and the calendar for rides & events in your area.

6. Steve, pull up the lounge and make yourself at home! A returning rider, and from the heart of motocross and enduro country, no less. Welcome.

Dante said it all; pick up on the Newcastle rider's posts and join in; some of us can actually ride :LOL:
  7. yes it is a great site, petty about some of the tools that come and go. :shock: But i trust you will enjoy your stay. Oh and just incase you were wondering, yes Hornet loves the site.. :grin:
  8. thanks for the replys hope to be joining in on some of these ride days. what i have notice that hasn't change is that no matter how many riders go past in the opposite direction they always acknowledge your there.
    yeh blue12 i have notice that hornet loves the site.

9. Hiya Sked, welcome to NR

YZF600R eh? I gots me one of them thundercats, bloody awesome beasts!!
    great commuters, great lightweight tourers, good fun on a track day to boot, I doubt you coukd have done better for your first bike back

Catch ya around the forums