Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi there :D

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by 2Fast, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Gday, ive developed a love for motorbikes which has been developing for about 7 months now. I went and did the HART pre-learner course and im just
    trying to save a bit of money for a bike, initially i wanted to buy a CBR250RR or ZXR250, but ive talked myself out of it and decided on getting, most likely, a Spada. Dont wanna drop a pretty CBR while im still noob. Came across these forums while browsing on the net and ive been reading them ever since. Seems like a great group of people, all with a huge love of bikes.

Hope to meet some of you and go for a ride at some stage.

2. Ya not wrong there girl :!: .. or is boy?! :p

Welcome nevertheless, & hurry up with the saving. Do more O/Time. :wink:
  3. Welcome to the forums 2fast :)
  4. Hi 2fast.. 2 furious here.. :LOL:
    Welcome.. Spada.. good choice.
  5. Hi 2fast and welcome. Since you're in Sydney you might like to consider Caringbah Motorcyles www.caringbahmotorcycles.com.au for your Spada. Steve is a direct importer/refurbisher of Spadas and his spare parts and accessories department is second to none.....
  6. Welcome 2Fast :grin:

7. +1. I got my spada from Steve, excellent guy and buisness to deal with. Good choice on the spada too :)
    Welcome to Netrider.

8. Welcome 2fast
  9. Yep, welcome and enjoy! :grin:
  10. welcome 2fast
  11. Welcome :grin: