Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi, Sydney Newbie

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by oracle, May 31, 2008.

1. Hi All,

Just a newbie here, actually don't have a bike, heck don't even have my L's, :oops: but hoping to change that soon. Im 25 with my full licence and been driving for a couple of years.

Wanted to get into bike's for about abit now, just probably get a 250 Kawasaki.

Anywhoo hope to meet some people and have fun :grin:

2. Welcome to Netrider Oracle :grin:

Once you get a bike, you'll wont know how you lived without one :)
  3. PISS OFF !!!
    kidding mate, WELCOME to NR mate !!!
    You've already made your FIRST good move, and found the Best Aussie Bike Forum on the Net. Good Luck in getting your L's and finding a ride.
  4. Welcome to Netrider Halapino, edit... and Oracle

I'm pretty new here too, G'day all; Ive been riding for a bit of a while though.

Kwaka 250. Great choice Ora. There are brand new 07 Kwaka KLX250Rs around for $5999. You can get used ones for less dosh of course.

They are a great bike, versatile and Fast with a capitol F. After your 12 months is up you would probably not want to part with it. Unlike the Multi cylinder 250s, the KLX has bulk torque right from the word "idle". While the CBRs et al are burning their clutches and reving their brains out trying to launch, the KLX is over the horizon. That's just the start of the fun as they have suspension that can turn you into a certified Hoon.

Happy hunting.
  5. Hey Oracle you may have allready been there, but if you havn't, go to "New Rider and riding tips; there's plenty of good advice there.
  6. Hey... yeh all looks like good fun....

Ive been to the noob's section :) well trying to read and remember the encyclopedia of data available... its crazy... Can't wait :)