Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi prospective new rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Anthony d, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Anthony and I'm looking at getting into riding. I recently got my licence and have been digging around for a bike for the last couple of weeks.

Hoping to get some good info from you guys.

2. Welcome Anthony :)

If you want advice head out to Homebush Learner Sessions on a Sunday afternoon. Go to the NSW Rides page for more details :)
  3. where in sydney?
  4. gday Anthony, welcome bud
  5. eastern suburbs.

and don't worry goz i'll drag him out to the Learners sessions. :p Wouldn't want him missing out on the best aspect of riding!
  6. u back on your bike paul??
  7. soon soon. It's in pieces in the garage. I've bought all the bits, just gotta slap it together, rego it then paint her up and i'm good to go.

Gimme like 3-4 weeks and i'll be good! :grin:
  8. lol that must be killing you not riding
  9. It burns like a fire that will not die!
  10. looking into getting into riding? mate you got your licence. your not looking, you are about to start riding :LOL: welcome mate.
  11. Hey Anthony, welcome to the fraternity :]
  12. Welcome to the Forum Anthony

You will find lots of choice for learners so do the rounds of a few bike shops and sit on what they have so you get the feel of whats out there