Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi Peoples

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by szkil, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Hi All,

I have been looking for a decent place to hang (on net) for my bike interests though stubbling accross this site seem to fit for the like.

Personally I have been riding on and off for the last 18yrs started with road trails moved to roadbikes currently I ride a Triumph sprint ST 2000 its been a very good bike considering the milage I do.
    I do commute rain hail or shine, comming into the city from Mt Macedon area so I do cover a few k's each day.
    But hey I enjoy it.

I have noticed the get togethers a few times on thursday nites as I only work around the corner and often leave work late.
    So its good to know what it is now :)

oh well have a good day and hope to enjoy in many a discussion.

Dave.

2. Welcome Dave.. :grin:

Make sure you put your location in your profile so we all know where you're at.. :cool:

3. Welcome Dave :). You'll find plenty of people to ride with in your area, and there's quite a few Triumph folks here to to swap notes with ....

4. Hi Dave.
    Hello,
    Good bike,
    Hope you enjoy your time around here.
    ..... there nice folks.

5. ah good, another Gen Xer to balance out the huge influx of gen Ys :shock: Welcome aboard mate - and don't forget to give the youngsters hell :cool: :p

6. welcome dave, enjoy the site, youl find its a little goldmine of info