Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi N'stuff...

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Village Idiot, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Just wanted to say a quick hi to every1. My names Leon. Currently living in Western Syd (Cambridge Park).

Ive come to this site quite often, dont know why it took me so long to join.

Ive been riding for about three and a bit years now. Started with a Ninja zx2r and learnt the hard way about getting confidence to quick (came off in the wet :evil: ). Since then ive had an RS125 and a Honda VTR250 which is my current work commuter. Looking long and hard at the Duc 848 next year.

Hope to see you all around soon.

2. Ah man not another Village Idiot... Hi!
  3. Hi VI nice to see you have joined the city of fools .... Welcome
  4. Hi from another newbie, western Sydney rider. I joined a few weeks ago only to discover that half my street are on here. Go look for the thread on spanner day in Glenmore Park - would be good to catch up.
  5. Welcome Village Idiot! Your name describes me :p

So... Why did it take you so long to join? Hey? :)

We're pretty scary!

6. Thanks guys.

Heh, i think the name describes me well too :grin: . I dont know why it took me so long to join. I guess it just takes me a while to find my home.

Hey Nivek. I had a look for that thread you were talking about (well, i searched it) but i didint have any luck. Glenmore Park isnt too far away at all... Would be good to catch up eventually.