Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi, newb

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by durum8, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Hi guys, I’ve posted twice already but forgot my manners. A short CV of my riding life: I’ve had my licence for many years now and have had the pleasure to ride/own Ducatis, some enduros in my earlier days, a CBR1000 “ol’ faithful†which had to depart late last year due to health reasons, a new 01/06 Harley softail, which I still have and my new lease on life, a Honda Silverwing 600 scoot. The last 2 listed bikes may not be a typical ride of most members; however they make life more bearable. Having said that, I look forward to exchange ideas and thoughts on bike anything……..

2. welcome to the forum durum8.... :grin:
  3. Welcome Durum, it doesn't matter what you ride as long as it's got two wheels :grin:
  4. Welcome.
  5. Hi there!
  6. Welcome durum8 :grin:
  7. Welcome John, hope you enjoy.
  8. Welcome to the forums durum8. :)
  9. hey mate welcome aboard, hope you have a great stay :)

but we will bung shit on you for owning a HD AND a scoot :p the woorst of all worlds
  10. Welcome to the forum, whatever you ride. If you've been riding a while I bet you've got heaps to contribute....
  11. Welcome to NR durum8 :LOL:
  12. Thank you all for your welcoming notes.
    This site is one of the most posted I’ve seen, showing good info exchange and constant input. This is really good.
    Hey Woodsy, I can only say please bung on lots as I will shovel back more and one day this old codger will tell you stories about HDs and scoots. Talk to you soon.
    Thank you all again, with a view to go for a ride some day… actually we have already, at the Camp Quality ride!
    Ride on!
  13. Sounds like a quality mix of bikes. Welcome John :grin:
  14. Excellent, i would expect no less :grin: