Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi. New to this forum...

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by FUTURE, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Hi all. I am new to this forum.

I currently own a MZ 660cc Scorpion Traveller, a 53 Matchless G3LS 350cc (in need of restoring. One day) and an off the road to be sold off soon Virago XV1100 and 1 ½ side car. :shock:

I have been involved in motorcycles since 1978 and still only have a riders licence. :grin:

You can see something about my bikes from my sig below. :wink:
  2. welcome to netrider, enjoy
  3. Cheers for the welomce. Never knew this forum was on the net till I was surfing tonight. :eek:
  4. Welcome and have heaps of fun :grin:
  5. Hey and welcome to Netrider. :)
  6. Welcome to netrider :)

Good to see another side car owner here too.
  7. Welcome to NR.. :grin:
  8. You may very well be the only MZ owner on this forum; half the members here are too young to know that brand :LOL:

9. Welcome! Come along to a ride some time :)

EDIT: ...with the sidecar on :wink:
  10. LOL. Thats why the gallery didn't have MZ listed. :LOL:

There are a few of us old farts with MZs out there. 3 of us meet up a few Saturdays ago for a ride to St Albans. http://rossmz.blogspot.com/2007/07/rare-event-three-mz-scorpions-together.html
  11. Welcome to you too....
  12. Hi and Welcome! Great to see you at coffee this week. Love to see all these new faces :grin: .
  13. Welcome to NR
    Was really good to meet with you at coffee meet this week, i enjoyed the night meeting new people :grin: hope to catch up with you again.
    hope you didn't need the glove in a hurry.
    Ride safe, catch up again soon.
  14. The lady riders nearly out number us guys.

It was a great afternoon. I left the glove so I would have to come back again. \:D/
  15. Moved the pics to the coffee meet thread...
  16. same with these...
  17. Gotta love those two Hornets :).