Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hi new to netrider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by monsterred, Jun 24, 2009.

1. hi all name bazz live in tassie st helens east coast ,ride an 06 ducati s2r 1000 , favourite road tasman hwy and all the passes been on a couple of forums but glad ive found an aussie forum,cheers bazz

2. welcome aboard mate, nice choice in bike :grin:
    i really need to get down your way sometime :twisted:

3. welcome bazza :)

4. hey there bazz

St Helens, nice part of the Is. On the Bay?

Re: aussie forum, same for me :grin:

cheers
    TG

Willzah, will be along eventually. Haha!

5. hi :) cant wait to get down to tassie :)

6. wassup bazzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :grin:

hope you enjoy and connect with some other tassies... hopefully not your cousins :p jks

haha i havent been on all day tg, i was thinking about just not replying to this post at all

7. thanks all for the warm welcome , look forward to meeting when riding around cheers bazz

8. Welcome!

9. Welcome to NR Bazz

St Helens is a great spot. I intend on heading up your way come summer time. I get away to Coles Bay each year but this time around it will be by bike yay!!! :grin:

Have fun & safe riding

10. hi thylacine have to meet up at the bike museum at bicheno this summer

11. Sounds like a plan :grin:
    Never been to the bike museum so I'll be looking forward to it. Normally head to Coles Bay towards the end of Feb but if I get a chance to head up earlier I'll PM you to see if your free to catch up

Cheers
    Gav