Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hi new member here

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by silverflash, Apr 7, 2007.

1. hi guys and girls! I'm a new netrider member and also new to the roadbike fraternity. Although i have been ridding dirt bikes around since i was knee high to a grasshopper! I live near goulburn and would love to hear from riders around this area. I need all the riding experience i can get as i'm riding around australia next year! i just purchased a 2003 FJR1300A so its a big difference from my KTM 450EXC! Anyways hope to meet you on the road somewhere!

2. [​IMG]

Welcome aboard Mick.

Should be an adventure touring this great country of ours! :wink:
  3. Hi dude! Which side of Goulburn are you located? We seem to be getting some momentum with Canberra riders here, so might pay to keep an eye on any Canberra rides that go past your way.

Regards, Andrew.
  4. welcome to the forum....
  5. Welcome aboard Mick
  6. welcome aboard mick hope you enjoy the forum. Cheers Rod
  7. Welcome Mick. Nice ride. Post a pic when you can.
    You're now on a bike that likes 2 wheels on the ground! :grin:
  8. Welcome Mick. I think you might be the only Goulburn Netrider, actually!
  9. Welcome to NR.... :biker:
  10. welcome mick, glad you didnt get the auto fjr :LOL:

typhoon mention looking out for canberra rides heading past we havent done yet but maybe we can oraganise something for you

also there is going to be a organised 3 day ride over the queens bbday weekend tha will be a catch up for the syd, act and vic memebers if you interested
  11. Welcome to the road Mick - big bike, should set you up right.