Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi, new here

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Gaunt_13, Sep 23, 2014.

  1. #1 Gaunt_13, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
    I have been riding a KTM Duke 200 for over a year mostly around old pacific highway as well as some commuting. Already ahve done some riding training and looking to do a track school at eastern creek soon.
    But I am confused about the laws getting a full licence though, As i am 24 now and can upgrade to my green Ps (but them i am stuck on them until i am 26) or can I just renew my Red Ps and get a full licence when i am 25?

  2. howdy, welcome to Netrider.

    I found the RTA website quite clear on what to do at what age. Cannot recall but have you had a look there?

    I would suggest you try to do track day with Toprider - they use the E Creek South circuit - track will suit your 200 more. Good coaching advice for a good price. I might even join you!
  3. welcome mate :]
  4. Yeah I went into the rta and they said I would be able to get my full licence at 25 off green P's.

    The top rider track day looks good and is a better price than some of the others and your right much better track than the full circuit for the 200.