Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi new from Northside of Brisbane

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Boof_triple1050, Aug 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hi new to the site, I'm 29 an electrician/line worker and ride or hunt on the weekends mainly. I've ridden dirt bikes my whole life and the last 2 years I've been riding a Honda cbr600f2 and just recently moved up to a 2008 triumph speed triple. I'm on the Northside of Brisbane and spend also a lot of time west near Kingaroy

2. Howdy Boof_triple1050Boof_triple1050 . I was out that way back in June on a trip in the car and traveled twice between Mooloolaba to Kingaroy thinking....."Must. Get. Bike. Here." Beautiful roads!

Welcome to NR.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome.
    My parents are at Yarraman, we have the butcher shop there actually, and a farm at Maidenwell. I am often up around that way so will keep an eye out.
    Gary McCoy's just down the hill at Cooyar too. I hope you take the fun way over either Glorious or Mt Mee like I do when you travel that way.

CC

4. Welcome to the forum mate

5. welcome aboard :)

6. Welcome mate :cool:

7. Ahh ok cool well I'm close to tarong power station, maidenwell pub sells good cold beer . I wasn't riding too far on the old bike I didn't find it comfortable for long distance, it was a fun short ride bike, the triple is whole different story. That's why I looked on here, to find some good riding. There's plenty of good riding out here just gotta watch for the roos and wallabies occasionally pigs and deer

8. Aloha Boof_triple1050Boof_triple1050
    Once on the triple, it's a game changer :) welcome aboard.
    Keep your eye open on the events thread since there's a few peeps north of Brisb & sunshine C to ride with !

9.  Top