Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi Netriders

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Loves2ride, May 31, 2007.

1. Hi 'netriders'

A friend of a friend put me in touch with a friend :) .... who said this was a great site.

More to the point I've been licenced almost 3 years. I am hoping to touch base with others that ride locally out from Brisbane or surrounds. The most riders I've gone out with was 10 on a short local ride (that was very soon after I got my licence). Since then have regularly gone on longer rides, mostly on my own but occasionally with 1 or 2 others. Longest ride was to Tamworth from Brisbane and return in January. I also commute in and out of the city most days on the bike.

I am not really much of a 'net surfer' but after following up on a recommendation did check out this site and like what I've seen. I understand that there is a coffee meet in Brisbane on a Friday night and thought I might stop in and meet with some other local riders.

Thanks for reading, Hayley
  2. Kezza01

Hi, Kerrie, you are the friend of a friend etc - See you on floor 11 tomorrow lol :)
  3. Re: Kezza01

heheheheheheheh......means u have all the links u need already......

and at this stage, i'll have my bike there tomorrow

(well, maybe not on floor 11 - can u imagine the looks on the security guys' faces.... :shock: :LOL: :LOL: )

btw - good to cya on here....hope u have fun....