Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi NetRiders

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by MaxSteel, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Hi all, I have just joined up after having my license almost a year. It took me 25 years to get the guts to go and get my license and I'm loving every minute of it. I bought a new Yamaha FZ6R and I am looking forward to getting out a lot over the warmer months and I'm looking forward to joining in on some rides and getting to know the locals.

Thanks all, look forward to seeing you out there.

2. Hi MaxSteel, Welcome. Where abouts are you?
  3. Thanks Chris, I'm in Roxy Park at the moment but I am looking at moving to Chadstone in December.
  4. Hi and welcome John. Keen for some rides hey? Occasionally there are a few starting in the northern suburbs, keep an eye out in the Ride and Events section. I'm due to run an all day one soon, come along and meet a few of us if you like.
  5. Lots of rides start from the Petrol Stn on the Corner of Stud rd and Wellington when you move to Chadstone. That will be close to you.

For the moment we Notherners have a regular Thursday coffee, food and talk bullshit to one another at Stuzzi's in Northcote. If you are interested the details are in the Ride Announcements for Vic.
  6. Welcome to Nutrider! :)
  7. Welcome to the asylum(y)