Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi, my name is Armandt and I have a problem...

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Armandt, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Hi All,
    New to Netrider, recently back on a road bike from KX450 to MT07. Yup...doing L's again.
    Anyway, looking forward to meeting riders and getting back out there.

Cheers
    Armandt

2. Welcome Armandt, Saturday practice at Homebush is worthwhile to get some pointers on the P test and catch up with local group rides etc.

3. If this is the same Armandt (buddy of Jacques) then you just got another problem. Congrats on the gunmetal MT-07 by the way and putting 3,000km on it already!

4. Welcome to NR Armandt!

5. Name like Armandt, sounds like another Saffa.

Welcome to NR :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. #6 Armandt, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    Correct ! Next time I'll join you guys to Phillip Island...

Spot it from a mile away ...

Thanks mate

• Like Like x 1
  7. Awesome and welcome to the Nutrider forum!

8. welcome aboard Armandt :]

9. Welcome to NR...

We all are very problematic people here...

;)

10. Hi Thanks,

Away for a couple of weeks, would like to join when I'm back.

I'll keep an eye out for those dates...

11. Thanks mate

12. Welkom!

Wou nog vra of jy n Saffa is maar toe spring die ander my voor! Hier is n paar van ons hier rond sien ek.

13. Ons moet seker n Saffa ride maak in die toekoms mense :D

14. Just got back yesterday from 2 weeks in RSA - bloody glad I'm not a bike rider there to be honest, the number of absolute morons (and taxies) on the road is staggering! I think I liked it better 20-25 years ago! The only good thing still (if you're a rev head and like *cough*... "enthusiastic riding", is the total disregard for road rules and the speed limit, both of which are technically enforceable but in reality nobody gives a shit! :wtf:

Welcome to the forum...

15. Yup, looks like it (excuse the writing in English) I'm a boertjie who forgot how to write in Afrikaans (spelling is atrocious)...yes yes I know...but I speak it very deliciously :)

16. I'll be up for that, just say when...

17. Thanks mate,
    I'll be of to SA in Dec. Will stay away from the road bikes, might hit the dirt instead.